Turning Children Into Athletes, Athletes Into Players,
Players Into Champions
Welcome to Shadow Water Polo Club
At Shadow WPC we create opportunities for successful experiences in recreational and competitive water polo, which may range from physical fitness and fun at one end of the spectrum to Olympic dreams at the other end.
Develop and strengthen your swimming skills and comfort in the water while learning a new team sport
- Learn to Swim
- Stroke Improvement
- Mini Water Polo—Play
- Water Polo—Competitive Levels
We regularly welcome new members and love introducing people to the fun and challenge of water polo. We offer four programs based on age and competitive level.
Water Polo 101
Get a detailed and easy-to-follow introduction to Water Polo, including rules, basic strategy and a history of the sport.
- Thank you to everyone who came out to our end of season party. It was a beautiful day for a picnic with lots of great food and fun games. A special thank you to everyone who helped organize or volunteer their time to make the day a success and a thank you to all of the families for bringing food to...0Comments18.06.2018
- Our end of season party is fast approaching! Date: Saturday June 16th, 2018 (rain date is Sunday June 17th) Time: 11:00-4:00 pm Where: Masaryk Town – 450 Scarborough Golf Club Road (soccer field area down the hill) What to bring: lawn chairs, blankets, running shoes (for soccer), any outdoor g...0Comments12.06.2018
- As the tournament season draws to a close we are looking forward to some fun water polo during the summer! Please see below for the details of our Summer Program for this year: We will train at Maryvale Park Outdoor Pool (5 Trestlside Cr, Scarborough) on Tuesdays and Thursdays and TPASC on Wednesd...0Comments12.06.2018
- A big congratulations to our U12 team for an excellent season. Shadow entered two teams — the Lions and Tigers — into the U12 Provincials this year. The Tigers played many excellent games and finished seventh overall. Great work, Shadow! Also congratulations to the U12 Lions for finishin...0Comments10.06.2018
- Shadow Water Polo Club is proud to announce that three of our athletes were selected for Team Ontario U16 this year! Congratulations to Olivia Dey, Aiden Masters and Ethan Le. Also congratulations to Gabriel Azoubel for being selected as an alternate for Team Ontario. We are so proud of your hard wo...0Comments13.05.2018
- A big congratulations to our U14 boys’ team for their hard work and dedication this season. They finished 5th at the Eastern Nationals in Montreal. Great work team!0Comments13.05.2018