Turning Children Into Athletes, Athletes Into Players,
Players Into Champions
Welcome to Shadow Water Polo Club
At Shadow WPC we create opportunities for successful experiences in recreational and competitive water polo, which may range from physical fitness and fun at one end of the spectrum to Olympic dreams at the other end.
Develop and strengthen your swimming skills and comfort in the water while learning a new team sport
- Learn to Swim
- Stroke Improvement
- Mini Water Polo—Play
- Water Polo—Competitive Levels
We regularly welcome new members and love introducing people to the fun and challenge of water polo. We offer four programs based on age and competitive level.
Water Polo 101
Get a detailed and easy-to-follow introduction to Water Polo, including rules, basic strategy and a history of the sport.
- Sunday was the final day for HabaWaba 2018 and all of our teams were in the medal rounds. Our U10s began their day in the gold medal round against Princeton. They played an amazing game and came away with the gold medal. Congratulations to Felix for also winning an MVP award and to the team for thei...0Comments02.07.2018
- Shadow is having a great time at HabaWaba North America 2018! Shadow U10 continues to play Princeton swapping players between the two teams to keep the games exciting! Tomorrow they play Princeton for gold at 10:15 am. Our U12 team continues to have a very strong tournament having not lost a single...0Comments30.06.2018
- We are having a great time here at HabaWaba in Montreal! The opening ceremony show last night was a lot of fun and our athletes and families had a blast dancing up a storm and taking pictures in the photobooth. Today our teams worked hard and played hard! Our U14 won against Pittsburgh 9-3 first thi...0Comments29.06.2018
- This morning all of our teams played so well! Our U14s won their first game 8-0 against Tiburon, our U12s won their first game 10-6 against Princeton and our U10s won 12-3 against Princeton. Great work Shadow! Afternoon update: U10 won against Princeton 11-1, U12 won against Pittsburgh 9-2, U14 lost...0Comments28.06.2018
- Our U10, U12 and U14 athletes are on their way to Montreal today to participate in the HabaWaba North America tournament. This is an exciting tournament that brings kids from around the world to play together. We will post periodic updates to our website as the tournament progresses. Please see the...0Comments27.06.2018
- Thank you to everyone who came out to our end of season party. It was a beautiful day for a picnic with lots of great food and fun games. A special thank you to everyone who helped organize or volunteer their time to make the day a success and a thank you to all of the families for bringing food to...0Comments18.06.2018