Turning Children Into Athletes, Athletes Into Players,
Players Into Champions
Welcome to Shadow Water Polo Club
At Shadow WPC we create opportunities for successful experiences in recreational and competitive water polo, which may range from physical fitness and fun at one end of the spectrum to Olympic dreams at the other end.
Develop and strengthen your swimming skills and comfort in the water while learning a new team sport
- Learn to Swim
- Stroke Improvement
- Mini Water Polo—Play
- Water Polo—Competitive Levels
- No prior water polo experience necessary
We regularly welcome new members and love introducing people to the fun and challenge of water polo. We offer four programs based on age and competitive level.
Water Polo 101
Get a detailed and easy-to-follow introduction to Water Polo, including rules, basic strategy and a history of the sport.
- Have you registered for our summer training program yet? New for this year: current shadow athletes registered in the summer program can bring a friend along for the entire summer! So please tell your friends (ages 6-12) to come try out some fun water polo. We will train at Maryvale Park Outdoor Poo...0Comments15.06.2019
- A big congratulations to our U12s who completed their regular season this past weekend with the Provincial Championships in Kitchener. We sent two teams to the Provincials: the Shadow Tigers and the Shadow Lions. The Tigers placed 5th overall winning most of their games but suffering a tough loss to...0Comments06.06.2019
- Despite the weather we have been experiencing, summer is indeed coming and our summer program is currently taking registrations! New for this year: current shadow athletes registered in the summer program can bring a friend along for the entire summer! So please tell your friends (ages 6-12) to come...0Comments05.06.2019
- A big congratulations to Ethan Le, our Shadow U16 Goalie, for being selected by Water Polo Canada to the Youth Men’s National Team preliminary list!0Comments22.05.2019
- As the 2018-2019 season comes to a close we would like to recap the successes of our athletes: March Madness in Etobicoke saw five teams entered into the tournament: two U12 teams, two boys’ U14 teams and our girls’ U14 team. All of our athletes played so well and had many tough games. O...0Comments21.05.2019
- Wow it is the first day of Spring already and we have had an amazingly successful 2019 so far. Our U16 athletes have been working hard and have done amazingly at their NCL tournaments. Our boys are currently ranked 4th in the Eastern Conferenxe. Congratulations boys! To see their NCL statistics head...0Comments20.03.2019