Turning Children Into Athletes, Athletes Into Players,
Players Into Champions
Welcome to Shadow Water Polo Club
At Shadow WPC we create opportunities for successful experiences in recreational and competitive water polo, which may range from physical fitness and fun at one end of the spectrum to Olympic dreams at the other end.
Develop and strengthen your swimming skills and comfort in the water while learning a new team sport
- Learn to Swim
- Stroke Improvement
- Mini Water Polo—Play
- Water Polo—Competitive Levels
- No prior water polo experience necessary
We regularly welcome new members and love introducing people to the fun and challenge of water polo. We offer four programs based on age and competitive level.
Water Polo 101
Get a detailed and easy-to-follow introduction to Water Polo, including rules, basic strategy and a history of the sport.
- We have some new apparel in stock for Shadow Water Polo Club Members. We now have Shadow Speedo Teamster 35L backpacks. They are durable and a great size for practice and tournaments. These backpacks are $75 each and include a Speedo Dirt Bag for transporting wet suits. We also have new Shadow silic...0Comments04.12.2018
- Congratulations to our amazing athletes for a wonderful tournament this weekend at the KW Winter Classic. We fielded a U16 High School, a U14 boys team, a U14 girls team and a U12 coed team and they all played hard. Our U16s finished the tournament in second place earning the silver medal. Our U14 b...0Comments03.12.2018
- Well it’s that time of year when the tournaments start rolling around. Our U16 Boys have already been busy with the start of the NCL season at the beginning of November and a High School tournament in Guelph. Check out the NCL standings to keep track of their progress. Our U12s participated in...0Comments26.11.2018
- It is so great to see the Shadow team, new and old members alike, training hard for the 2018-2019 season. Shadow Water Polo club is very fortunate and pleased to call the Toronto Pan Am Sports Centre in Scarborough our main training facility. Our space allows us to can focus on multiple skill levels...0Comments25.09.2018
- Welcome back to our new and returning athletes! We are looking forward to an amazing season. Free tryouts daily at TPASC (875 Morningside Ave, 401/Morningside) from 7:00 pm beginning Monday September 16th in the dive pool. No prior water polo experience required! Come learn a new sport and have fun...0Comments18.08.2018
- What lessons do you want your children to learn through playing sports? Water polo can teach them all this and more! Interested in trying water polo? Check out the details of our summer program here!0Comments22.07.2018