Turning Children Into Athletes, Athletes Into Players,
Players Into Champions
Welcome to Shadow Water Polo Club
At Shadow WPC we create opportunities for successful experiences in recreational and competitive water polo, which may range from physical fitness and fun at one end of the spectrum to Olympic dreams at the other end.
Develop and strengthen your swimming skills and comfort in the water while learning a new team sport
- Learn to Swim
- Stroke Improvement
- Mini Water Polo—Play
- Water Polo—Competitive Levels
We regularly welcome new members and love introducing people to the fun and challenge of water polo. We offer four programs based on age and competitive level.
Water Polo 101
Get a detailed and easy-to-follow introduction to Water Polo, including rules, basic strategy and a history of the sport.
- New season starting – First practice of the season at TPASC on Monday, September 12th, 7pm Season Opening meeting and Registration night in the Leadership room at TPASC – Friday, September 16th, 7-9pm. Mini Water Polo – 1st practice dates: Mini Water Polo at TPASC – Monday, S...0Comments31.08.2016
- Summer water polo – as every year we will have our fun summer practices. Please see details below: Day Location Address 1st Practice Time Tuesdays Maryvale Park 1325 Pharmacy Ave July 5th 7:30-9pm Wednesday TPASC Pan Am 875 Morningside Ave July 6th 6:30-8pm Wednesday Broadland RC 19 Castlegrove Blvd...0Comments
- Haba Waba – our athletes will participate at the “Little water polo players big Olympics”, in Montreal, July 6-10th. Shadow will be present with an U11 Team. Additional Shadow players will team up with Mavericks in the U13 age group and play at this prestigious tournament which reunites this year 28...0Comments
- Season End and Summer Kick-off Party – at Masaryk Town outdoor pool on June 25th, (rain day June 26th), 11am – 5pm. – Soccer, Water Polo, Games, BBQ + Potluck… more details to follow. We are a looking for parent volunteers for Social Committee to help organizing this event.0Comments
- Open house at TPASC for All members (comfortable in deep water) – June 5th, 10:30am – 1pm, Games U10, U12, U14 and U16, Boys and Girls.0Comments
- Our U12 team prepares for the Ontario Provincials held in Kitchener-Waterloo, May 28-29. Good Luck!0Comments