Turning Children Into Athletes, Athletes Into Players,
Players Into Champions
Welcome to Shadow Water Polo Club
At Shadow WPC we create opportunities for successful experiences in recreational and competitive water polo, which may range from physical fitness and fun at one end of the spectrum to Olympic dreams at the other end.
Develop and strengthen your swimming skills and comfort in the water while learning a new team sport
- Learn to Swim
- Stroke Improvement
- Mini Water Polo—Play
- Water Polo—Competitive Levels
- No prior water polo experience necessary
We regularly welcome new members and love introducing people to the fun and challenge of water polo. We offer four programs based on age and competitive level.
Water Polo 101
Get a detailed and easy-to-follow introduction to Water Polo, including rules, basic strategy and a history of the sport.
- It is so great to see the Shadow team, new and old members alike, training hard for the 2018-2019 season. Shadow Water Polo club is very fortunate and pleased to call the Toronto Pan Am Sports Centre in Scarborough our main training facility. Our space allows us to can focus on multiple skill levels...0Comments25.09.2018
- Welcome back to our new and returning athletes! We are looking forward to an amazing season. Free tryouts daily at TPASC (875 Morningside Ave, 401/Morningside) from 7:00 pm beginning Monday September 16th in the dive pool. No prior water polo experience required! Come learn a new sport and have fun...0Comments18.08.2018
- What lessons do you want your children to learn through playing sports? Water polo can teach them all this and more! Interested in trying water polo? Check out the details of our summer program here!0Comments22.07.2018
- Congratulations again to our 10U, 12U and 14U teams for their hard work and dedication during the HabaWaba 2018 tournament. Here’s some final shots of the fun we had during our time in Montreal.0Comments22.07.2018
- For those attending summer program please note that practice is canceled for tonight, July 19, at Maryvale due to mechanical issues with the pool. Thank you for understanding.0Comments19.07.2018
- Sunday was the final day for HabaWaba 2018 and all of our teams were in the medal rounds. Our U10s began their day in the gold medal round against Princeton. They played an amazing game and came away with the gold medal. Congratulations to Felix for also winning an MVP award and to the team for thei...0Comments02.07.2018