Turning Children Into Athletes, Athletes Into Players,
Players Into Champions
Welcome to Shadow Water Polo Club
At Shadow WPC we create opportunities for successful experiences in recreational and competitive water polo, which may range from physical fitness and fun at one end of the spectrum to Olympic dreams at the other end.
Develop and strengthen your swimming skills and comfort in the water while learning a new team sport
- Learn to Swim
- Stroke Improvement
- Mini Water Polo—Play
- Water Polo—Competitive Levels
- No prior water polo experience necessary
We regularly welcome new members and love introducing people to the fun and challenge of water polo. We offer four programs based on age and competitive level.
Water Polo 101
Get a detailed and easy-to-follow introduction to Water Polo, including rules, basic strategy and a history of the sport.
- A new batch of T-shirts have been ordered, and are available for purchase for $20 ea. Youth and adult sizes are available. Please contact Kim David if you are interested.0Comments18.02.2020
- Dear Water polo players, parents and guardians, This is a launch of our first apparel order using our newly re-designed Shadow Waterpolo logo. Please find enclosed flyer and order form. For any questions, please contact Patricia at firstname.lastname@example.org or ask Patricia/Kim at the pool. We wil...0Comments08.10.2019
- Our 2019-2020 season is well underway and it is definitely busy at the pool! Welcome back to our returning athletes and a big welcome to our new athletes joining us. We are so happy you are here! Please remember to check the schedule frequently for changes. A good tip is to subscribe to your trainin...0Comments26.09.2019
- September is here and that means water polo season starts anew! We would like to welcome everyone back with a season opening BBQ and registration event. Date: Sunday September 7th at 11am Where: Masarycktown, 450A Scarborough Golf Club Road, Toronto, ON M1G 1H1 See map here: https://goo.gl/maps/XERo...0Comments02.09.2019
- Have you registered for our summer training program yet? New for this year: current shadow athletes registered in the summer program can bring a friend along for the entire summer! So please tell your friends (ages 6-12) to come try out some fun water polo. We will train at Maryvale Park Outdoor Poo...0Comments15.06.2019
- A big congratulations to our U12s who completed their regular season this past weekend with the Provincial Championships in Kitchener. We sent two teams to the Provincials: the Shadow Tigers and the Shadow Lions. The Tigers placed 5th overall winning most of their games but suffering a tough loss to...0Comments06.06.2019